1. You may enter up to two (2) artworks
2. Entry Fee is $35 per entry
3. Each piece of work (hung on its own hanger) shall count as one entry. Diptychs will be considered as 2 entries
4. Each separate artwork is judged.
5. PRESENTATION: All 2D Artworks to be equipped with flat ‘D” Rings and cord, and be marked clearly on the back with artist’s name, title of work and price. No wet works will be accepted.
6. Artworks without suitable hanging cords or wires will not be hung.
7. All items must be for sale and a 34% commission must be included in the sale price quoted. If registered for GST, the GST component should be included.
8. All works must be the artists own work completed within the last 12 months and must NOT have won any previous prizes.
9. INSURANCE is the responsibility of the Artist. All reasonable care will be taken but no responsibility for loss or damage is accepted.
10. Biographic details and/or Artist’s Statement may be emailed or posted with Entry Form.
11. SPECIFICATIONS: Entrants wishing to submit large sculptural pieces are advised to discuss their proposal well in advance.
12. Archival materials and quality of construction will be considered by the judges. The organizers may reject any entry on the grounds that material, subject, presentation or method of production is considered unsuitable for the purpose of the Award.
13. Artist must be prepared to deliver and help move their 3D Artwork weighing more than 25kg.
14. Selection and judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Sculptors are asked to provide their own plinth if needed.
15. Artists agree to allow any work to be reproduced in part or whole by print or electronic media only for promotion of the Award. Copyright remains the property of the artist.
16. All works will be judged, however the Exhibition Committee reserves the right to select work for hanging. This will depend on response and available hanging space.
17. Reasonable effort will be made to exhibit ALL works and ALL entries will be judged